Ok if you're a Vista user you're undoubtely also sick and tired of being bombarded with security pop-ups, which are aimed at keeping the average user from destroying the system with malware.
So you want to be a real administor? Follow these steps:
First, turn off UAC warnings.
1. Go into Control Panel.
2. Open up User Accounts (in classic view) and User Accounts and Family Safety -> User Accounts (in standard view).
3. Click Turn User Account Control on or off and follow the rest of the instructions.
Ok now you got rid of most of the issues, but Vista still with give you a hard time with Services and applications such as SQL Server and Visual Studio. It still won't think you are a full blown administrator and prompt you with the odd warning. Quite annoying.
Finally, Turn off "Run all administrators in Admin Approval Mode"
1. Open a run window, and type in secpol.msc and hit enter.
2. Expans Local Policies -> Security Options.
3. Scroll down to User Account Control: Run all administrators in Admin Approval Mode and disable the damned thing.
4. Restart and all should be well.